Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Busy Times

I have been so busy....How many times a day do you hear that? Everybody seems to have way too much on their plates. I feel crazy EVERY DAY. I wake up before I want to, get a shower, try to pull myself together, get three little girls ready for school, yell up at two teenagers to get out of bed (way before they want to), remind people to get backpacks, coats, to brush teeth, drink their milk, I'm sure I sound like BLAH,BLAH,BLAH to them.
Now, it's Christmas...they only have two days of school left! TWO DAYS! Then the work really begins. I have to get some stuff done.
I'm going to post some stories I've had in the Opelika Observer the last month or so. I only get two a month now, not that I have much more time than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment