Friday, December 31, 2010

I am ending this year on an up note. A few weeks ago I wrote about watching the death of a marriage. I was helpless, I knew it, but...I was certain of someone who was not.
Just as certain despair was setting in, a light cut through the clouds. The story is not mine to share but I can give you my perspective. I prayed day and night for the young husband and his wife, even though I didn't know her very well. Some other people were praying too. We prayed the Lord would intervene and give us a miracle.
I am devout romantic. I happen to believe God is too. I asked for whatever it took to get the two talking again, He provided the particulars. I am so happy for them. As I click through pictures of Christmas on Facebook I see their smiling faces and thank God for not giving up on people.
Happy New Year Everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment