Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Help for the Clueless

I put out a request on facebook for help with my blog. I know I haven't changed it since this summer when Colin M. helped me put this flower on and then Micah rearranged some things.
To be honest, I am clueless when it comes to blogging. I feel so dumb.
I love writing and communicating with people and would very much like to have a blog people visit regularly but my ineptness holds me back.
Well, enter Sydney Nichols. As a self-professed geek, she has graciously agreed to sit down with me and show me how to manage, change, post pictures and otherwise make my blog more interesting.
Thank God for her!!!
So, on Friday I will go to "Sydney School" hopefully something fun is in the works!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new blog........wish I was close enough for someone to "church" mine up! :P

    ReplyDelete